Wednesday 1 February 2012

I arrived home from Toronto at 4am this morning and have been thinking of my weight loss plan ever since. Lee and I picked up some groceries earlier and I tried to stick to healthy detoxifying vegetables suggested in the book "The 17 Day Diet" by Dr. Mike Moreno. The book was recommended to me by a friend who lost 40 pounds following Dr. Moreno's four 17-day cycles: accelerate, activate, achieve and arrive. The first cycle eliminates all grain carbs, focusing on vegetables, protein, probiotics and healthy fats. This diet may give me the push I need to kickstart my third attempt at weight loss.

By the end of August 2011 I had lost 15 pounds through four months of running and healthy eating, with a focus on vegetarian options. Then I gained a boyfriend and gained it all back! I was also house shopping at the time which meant I was busy and did not have as much time to prepare healthy meals. Now I feel ready to resume my healthy habits. I'm not sure if I will follow The 17 Day Diet but I think there are some great ideas that I can use.

I took my measurements tonight and here they are for the world to see. Bust: 40.5 in Thighs: 24.5 in Waist: 34.5 in Buttocks: 42.5 in.  When I weighed myself I was 170.4 pounds.  I took some pictures but I'm not sure if I will post them! I started eating healthy again today and will exercise tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment